CQC Clan Forums

LISTEN TO OUR NEW MUSIC FROM OUR VERY OWN MUSIC PLAYER! FIND IT IN THE PORTAL!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Latest topics

» HEARTS GET SKYPE
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm by Fty|Kempo

» OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm by [CQC]Ninja*

» CQC|CARNAGE
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» I dont trust raschoasihfadsghas
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm by Fty|Kempo

» Hitlerpussy
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 am by CQC|Raschy*

» XBOX 360 GAMERTAGS
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» plz think about it
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» Heartspro aka n00b
OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:42 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...

Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Number of posts : 23
    OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Empty OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...

Post by Fty|Kempo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 pm

hey bitches..... Smile

tis I!!!!!

mwuha!

long time no see CQC website of old.....
    I remember the good old days....

when you had thousands of people, and RoT had loads of nice people.... and the RoT site had the best thread ever by the best person ever - the Kempo's Jokes thread, which spanned 16 pages, and 243 posts, before FX went a bit mental and deleted it out of rage....

hmm yes..... FX..... he never did like me for whatever reason....... excpet that one game of beatles rockband, where I whooped his ass on every single song, and he's like
    FX when he didn't hate me so much that he tried to delete me from his life, but he still disliked me so much as to delete my leadership status 4 times wrote:
    woah.....dude.... how are you so awesome with that guitar?..... I mean I know it's just a plastic thing which isn't actually a guitar....hell it doesn't even work as a concept of a guitar; I mean what the hell kind of guitar uses rainbow co-ordinated buttons?..... But still.... you rock dude.....
    ....Well maybe he didn't say those exact words, but you get my drift....

Then he hated me for whatever reason, and we ended up falling out; I made Fty with BloodiTears, and he sits around with Contact trying to restore his RoT, which without the true RoT guys of old, is little more than a couple of dudes playing video-games....

but still; I'm not here to Bizatch about how he treated me worse than Oompah-Loompahs treat lactose-intolerant children.... I'm here to post the first thing here in nearly a year, in order to try to revive this site, which of course will not happen, as nobody ever visits this site, but even so, if I make a post here, it'll restart the posts; even if only my post is the only post....... plus it'll annoy Raz, because he wants this site to die...... Twisted Evil
    oh how I enjoy seeing the Irish when they are angry..... Twisted Evil

haha.... Smile

that reminds me of a game of zombies which I played just about a month or so ago.....

Yuh, I've got zombies; thus Black Ops. And I know what you're thinking (well I hypothetically know what you're thinking, because I don't even know that anybody is reading this, but in case there actually issomebody reading this, which there must be for you to be reading this rambling right now..... yes I can see you rub your penis whilst you read, envisioning my sexy British accent....); well Kempo, what system do you run on these days? You've always been a wii purist right? Well....umm....no.... Not any more I'm afraid, no.... I happened to have purchased an XBOX 360 just about 6 months ago, and so nowadays I'm playing on that; which is where I bumped into Heartspro, who is on my friendslist for old times sake.... ahh the poor guy he is..... but anyway, I'm not trying to talk about him.... Well anyway, I was playing zombies; my IGN is Kempo10 by the way, just in case you guys wanted to play with me, if you had a 360; just tell me you're from CQC, and I'll happily accept Wink - I'm kind like that..... hell, if you tell me that you were once friends with Lookin4Luv, I may even go as far as giving you oral..... well maybe not that far..... I'd certainly consider it..... but still.... that's not even the point I was trying to make.... The story I was saying, which now really doesn't seem good enough to warrant this huge paragraph before it, was that when playing zombies about a month ago, I ran into this Irish kid. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Irish people; I am in fact 1/8th Irish myself (which kind of makes Ireland seem like Alcatraz - the island people would do anything to escape from, but that's really not the case..... it's quite a nice place, and northern Irish women have sexy accents.....) but the thing I love about Irish people is when they are angry. Now most people are angry for one of two reasons: either 1) somebody has been ignorant or disrespectful to one of their major morals, or 2) they are absolutely fucking slaughtered. Now luckily, as home of beer; Irish men are often always corresponding with term number two. Thus, this irish lad, who seemed no older than about 12 - just a mere 9 years into his drinking life, was in quite a spirited mood. He began our games by chanting to his teammates; and I quote
    Irish zombies guy wrote:Who t'e fuk d'ya tink y'ar? You're like a ginger nigg'r or somet'ing
    which already is funny.... However, when you then get the likes of a northen Englishman on the other end of the needless insults, you end up with quite a hillarious conversation. Then when you add into the mix that the Irish guy's IGN was "TheBigNutCracker", it becomes something of mere legend.....
    Well anyway, the Irish dude went about saying this, and the northern guy in response says in the eeriest voice imaginable....
    northern guy wrote:......hey nutcracker....
    then as if by magic, nutcracker went off on one humungous rant about how this guy is a "weird Fuk'n mine" of which I have absolutely no idea what it means..... He said the word "cunt" no less than 68 times - trust me, I recorded the entire 47 minutes of ingame madness; and yet the most curious quote of all was when the little Irish fellow said
    Irish guy wrote:EEEEEEEEUGGHHHH! EEEEEEEEUGH!!!! EEEEEEEEEUUUGGHGHHH!! What the Fuk!?? What the Fuk!??! Are you actually a Fuk'n retard or somet'n?!?!? Are you actually a Friggin'n retard? Are you high on fruit pastilles or somet'n? Oh that's dry.... That's dry like Sunday dinn'r. That's dry like mam's Sunday dinn'r.... no.... that's no even mam's Saunday dinn'r. That's like Wednesday dinn'r... that's fuk'n dry...
    At this point, I was actually pissing my pants a little bit.... I am not afraid to say, that those underpants which I was wearing are to never be worn again, after a huge fucking wet patch was made on hearing this... I mean what the fuk!?!?!?! Raz, maybe you can explain?.... I mean after all, you're Irish.... Is being "dry" considered an insult? I mean in a country where sunshine is considered a gift from God, and without a single fucking Wet'n'Wild, or Knott's Soak City in the entire country, it's a tad rich to hear an Irish person call a northen Englishmen - a region of which rain happens to be a bit of a specialty; 'dry'. Hmm... what was the point of this annecdote anyway?..... hmm.... bear with me....
    *Kempo scrolls up his acres of bullshit and ramblings....*
    wtf? All that was just because I said it'd annoy Raz?..... for fucks sake, what a waste of time..... well actually I suppose that that bit will only annoy him more, so on that front it's a success, but in terms of actually writing anything of any use.... well certainly not....

I guess what I ought to be doing right here, right now is telling you about myself, considering that's what this somewhat dead area of the forum is dedicated to....

OK;

So I'm Kempo - known to many as simply...
    many wrote:...that super sexy totally legal British guy...
    I play CoD. Formerly for RoT; and now for my own clan of Fty. Like I say, I have a 360, with GT of kempo10 and if you wanted to play, I would snap up the chance of it.... hmm that made no sense.... and yet isn't that just the beauty of life? That it makes no sense? I guess it is.... Well unless you're Steven Hawking that is..... but y'know... I'm much to high class to go slagging off some dude in a wheelchair, because I realise that he probably has a sat-nav hooked up on that beast, and will..... "S-END_THE_B-OYS_A-ROUND", and to be honest, I don't need that..... not after that time I got beaten in a school brawl by the dude with narcolepsy....ahh yes... the good old days, where you could accuse somebody less physically able than you of being a necrophiliac, and hope to get away with it..... naturally at the time, I was only 6, and at the same level as being a necrophile, was kissing a girl.... but that's besides the point....

The point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't matter who you are, where you live, and what species you come under.

As long as you've got big jugs, I'm not gonna take "Not Grandma!" as an answer...

And you Keeley Motherfucking Hazell, love of my life, and subject of my ejaculation;
    Have 32E's......

Thanks,
    And Goodnight;
    Kempo.
    lukin4luv
    lukin4luv
    General
    General

Number of posts : 148
    OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-26

OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Empty Re: OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...

Post by lukin4luv on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 am

damn you must miss skool kemp, look at all that creative juice, spilled all over...lol

is Raz still here?

Hello raz...if you are....

gonna take a look around...

but i think most posts were deleted wernt they? hmmmm...
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Right_bar_bleue

OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then... Empty Re: OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...

Post by Fty|Kempo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:14 pm

yes............

creative juices.........

If only the international sex offenders laws saw it that beautifully....... Rolling Eyes
    [CQC]Ninja*
    [CQC]Ninja*
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 72

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by [CQC]Ninja* on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Ah, how old ye CQC website be? Oh, ye Kempo who musth hath obsession with Kealeyeth Hazeleth.

I am sure nobody will read this, but coming back to this site has given me some very good memories. Kempo, I shall be sending you a message via XBL providing you are still 'Kempo10'. I also have the being known as 'Heartspro' on my friendlist.

Oh, how much fun I had within this family - not clan, family of gamers Smile
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Post by Fty|Kempo on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 am

Hmm... He never DID add me...

... And yet here I remain; lurking in the background of a once active website, hoping that I might somehow lose my virginity by age 47...
    [CQC]Ninja*
    [CQC]Ninja*
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 72

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by [CQC]Ninja* on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm

FINE I SHALL ADD YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW YOU BASTARD!

haha, I think I kinda forgot to Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:48 am