Close Quarters Combat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQC Clan Forums

LISTEN TO OUR NEW MUSIC FROM OUR VERY OWN MUSIC PLAYER! FIND IT IN THE PORTAL!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Latest topics

» HEARTS GET SKYPE
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm by Fty|Kempo

» OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm by [CQC]Ninja*

» CQC|CARNAGE
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» I dont trust raschoasihfadsghas
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm by Fty|Kempo

» Hitlerpussy
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 am by CQC|Raschy*

» XBOX 360 GAMERTAGS
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» plz think about it
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» Heartspro aka n00b
(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:42 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

+3
[CQC]Heartspro07
[RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
[CQC]Tafi
7 posters

(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher!

[CQC]Tafi
    [CQC]Tafi
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 71
    (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Empty (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher!

Post by [CQC]Tafi Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 pm

i saw mp on, which he hasnt been on in months and i sent him a request. he accepted so i picked veteran and off we were playing in cliffside. can u guess wat that bastard did? he went under that map rite in front of me. he went around and got dogs and stayed under da map the whole match. i have lost all respect for him and intend on deleting him off my friend list.
    [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
    Commander
    Commander

Number of posts : 314
    (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-12

(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Empty Re: (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher!

Post by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

i deleted him a while ago, i figured he was in the military, btw tafi, everyone in rot wants you to join, especially Dis lol, the rot webstie is rotclan.tk, i believe you have an account on there, and everyone there knows your good, so join if you want to man
    [CQC]Heartspro07
    Admin

Number of posts : 129

(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Empty Re: (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher!

Post by [CQC]Heartspro07 Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I don't know for sure Tafi, but, I have heard from a few people that B May is going under the map a lot.
    [CQC]ZONIKE
    [CQC]ZONIKE
    General
    General

Number of posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by [CQC]ZONIKE Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 pm

hmm i remeber mp...
    CQC|Raschy*
    CQC|Raschy*
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 32
    (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by CQC|Raschy* Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 pm

WTF!? The bastard... bmay too. People like them are going to get there ass targeted by anti-gltichers...
    FotR]Gandalf
    FotR]Gandalf
    General
    General

Number of posts : 109
    (cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(cqc)mp.cmdr under the map glitcher! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by FotR]Gandalf Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Bmay is!
    [CQC]Tafi
    [CQC]Tafi
    Captain
    Captain

Post by [CQC]Tafi Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Bmay IS? who said that? i kno him pretty well he goes 2 my school and i hangout with him all da time. he hasnt ever gone under that once well ive played w/ him (i play w/ him all da time even before da whole CQC thing and Sugar Honey Iced Tea)

IDK about RoT WEAPON, r there alot of clan battles? if not then i might find another clan... idk maybe even ditch the whole clan thing
    [CQC]Tafi
    [CQC]Tafi
    Captain
    Captain

Post by [CQC]Tafi Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 pm

BTW weepon the whole Richard Cranuim thing was bogus... i made that Facebook profile just 2 Friggin w/ u. THATS NOT MY REAL FB MUWHAHAHA ♭íτ¢Ή
    [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 am

i knew that you Sugar Honey Iced Tea lol, and yes tafi there are clan battles, we just recruited 6 more people this week, everyone knows how good you are and thats why they want you there man, but yeah we are very active, however gl with what ever decision you make.
    [CQC]Ninja*
    [CQC]Ninja*
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 72

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by [CQC]Ninja* Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 pm

WEAPON wrote:i knew that you Sugar Honey Iced Tea lol, and yes tafi there are clan battles, we just recruited 6 more people this week, everyone knows how good you are and thats why they want you there man, but yeah we are very active, however gl with what ever decision you make.
    Meh...You kinda sound like your sucking up to tafi to get him to join...lol
    [CQC]Tafi
    [CQC]Tafi
    Captain
    Captain

Post by [CQC]Tafi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm

U WANNA GO NINJA? jk. didnt u break ur wii? ill face u
    [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
    Commander
    Commander

Post by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm

no im not sucking up....tafi did beat me you know....he is a great player.
    [CQC]Ninja*
    [CQC]Ninja*
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 72

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by [CQC]Ninja* Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:43 am

lol i was i joking wep and taf...i know your good taf Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm