CQC Clan Forums

LISTEN TO OUR NEW MUSIC FROM OUR VERY OWN MUSIC PLAYER! FIND IT IN THE PORTAL!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Latest topics

» HEARTS GET SKYPE
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm by Fty|Kempo

» OMFG KEMPO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BRITISH BASTARD? GETTING BANNED FOR POSTING BY RAZ? oh.... well ok then...
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm by [CQC]Ninja*

» CQC|CARNAGE
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» I dont trust raschoasihfadsghas
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm by Fty|Kempo

» Hitlerpussy
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 am by CQC|Raschy*

» XBOX 360 GAMERTAGS
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» plz think about it
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» Heartspro aka n00b
CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:42 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS

FotR]Gandalf
    FotR]Gandalf
    General
    General

Number of posts : 109
    CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Empty CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS

Post by FotR]Gandalf on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 pm

CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS
    lukin4luv
    lukin4luv
    General
    General

Number of posts : 148
    CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-26

CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Empty Re: CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS

Post by lukin4luv on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 am

hell no...

best 'first' clan i ever joined...great guys...and SOME of us are STILL togother...

enter lookin4luv on your psn, or visit me at www.joinfty.com to see what CQC started....we live, we grow, we fight

hearts started a clan based on fair gameplay and friendship...those ideals will live on, someday at FTY headquarters, a statue of hearts will be erected...and underneath a plaque "You don't have to be a dooshbag to play COD"

this site brings back some happy memories
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Number of posts : 23
    CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by Fty|Kempo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:43 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

erected.......... Smile

naw, but seriously; CQC created Fty!?!?!?
    Kempo created Fty, and Kempo was a RoTer. And when I say a RoTer, I mean a real RoTer, not a 'Well I'm Really A CQCer, But I'll Change Between The Two Whenever I Feel Like It'er....

Now don't you go telling me where Nasty came from, or else I'll be sat here with very little else to come back at you with.....

although saying that; what I have tried to do, with Fty is do what RoT and CQC did not - give power to others.....

Instead of having one person in complete power, who has absolute say over everything - a foundation which leads to the demise of almost any civilization; hence why Communism is so awful, I've tried to make the Fty Board so that all 5 of us have equal power. I see that as long as the people in power are all to be trusted; all of whom I do very much so, then all 5 of our opinions can help create a much better community-friendly environment. A place which all of its members can be proud to call home, and a place which can stand the test of time.

I've tried to take what was good amongst CQC and RoT, and ever so slightly adapt the formula, to make it work ever so slightly better....

Now don't get me wrong, it's got it's faults, and will more likely than not blow over like every other predeccessor before it, but so long as we're enjoying every moment of it, isn't that what it's all about?....

Well that's the problem with RoT....

The last 6 months of RoT were horrendous....
    Reason?
    The one individual in power thought he had too much power, and because of that abused his members and caused everybody to want to leave.

Now I don't want that ever to happen to Fty.

I would much rather people leave of their own accord, and for Fty to die peacefully when the time comes, rather than straining to keep a sinking ship from hitting the seabed....

That.

The whole idea of rebellion AGAINST what I had learnt from RoT, of whom were originally created by CQC; is what created Fty.

And I hope that collectively, no matter what meaningless initial it's under; we can stay together as a community, because that is what it's really all about.

Now I bet you've never seen somebody go from 6 year old immaturity, to wise old inspirational speaker that quickly, huh?....

well I can tell you now....

it get's all the bitches..... Cool

Thanks,
    Kempo.
    [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
    Commander
    Commander

Number of posts : 314
    CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100CQC SUCKS  CQC SUCKS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm

WHAT THE Sugar Honey Iced Tea Friggin
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Post by Fty|Kempo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

DAMN IT MR G!!!! DON'T YOU GO SUGAR ICE FRIGGIN HONEYING ME YOUNG MAN!!!!!!

it's called sexiness...... Keeley knows what I'm talking about..... it's oozing right out of her clitoral cock-cavern right now...... mmmmmm...... kinky sex juice...... Smile

Yeah; THAT's what Fty's all about......

Female Ejac....... Cool
    [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
    Commander
    Commander

Number of posts : 314

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

fyuck heavey
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Post by Fty|Kempo on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Why the Mary Fudgeppins would I wanna do that?!?!

We both know he's got anal crabs....
    [CQC]Ninja*
    [CQC]Ninja*
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 72

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by [CQC]Ninja* on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Kempo, I love you man. No homo ofcourse.

Signing up to Fortray now - It has been wayyy to long...
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Post by Fty|Kempo on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Why thank you very much; you and I know that you really are being too kind... Smile

I'd offer to spunk on your titties, but apparently that "doesn't comply with social and/or legal protocol"... Yeah, thanks for that sis... You can't pretend you didn't even slightly like it though... mmmmmm incest...

What?!?... It's OK!... I'm Southern...

But yeah... You still havent added me - Kempo10 - that suggests that either you had a change of heart, and realised just how much of a Fuckface McFuckington I actually am, or you've been spending too much time fucking my mum...

Either way I'm not best pleased, but adding me, or at very least sending me the link to a live online streaming; would be the start of the recovery process.

I hope to see you soon;

...and by that, I mean merely your username; as apposed to you turning up at my door, like some Namibian immigrant, expecting food and shelter for 50 weeks, whilst having to be crammed in my garden shed alongside next-door's cat, and occasionally that creepy old man who looks like Noel Edmonds on heroin...

...no, I wouldn't promote that...

But yes...

ADD ME, GILF-F'er!!!

Thanks,
    Kempo.
    [CQC]Ninja*
    [CQC]Ninja*
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 72

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by [CQC]Ninja* on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:01 pm

I AM NOT A MOFO GILF'ERER

You are a baws Kempo, I forgot to send that request last time... Also, your mother has not been spending time with me as Hearts took that over...
    Fty|Kempo
    Fty|Kempo
    Noob
    Noob

Post by Fty|Kempo on Tue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm

The more the merrier... That's her motto...

Glad to see you've added me though... I shall be sure to send you many Thai virgins. Smile

Thanks,
    Kempo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:13 pm